Monday, September 21, 2009

Remainder of semester schedule

Hi all,
I was supposed to post this schedule for us all to see. As Kristen has already posted a reminder that this week was chapter 11, i will continue from week 10 after the hols:

week10: Chapter 12 / presentations (?)
week11: Neural Networks / 2 x presentations
week12: Photophysics / 2 x presentations
week13: Structure, property, function relationships / presentations (?)

...something like that. We have a bit of probably necessary flexibility in presentation times at the moment.
I have been a bit crook this last week, think i pushed the molecular motors too hard? haha
Also, my Biochem prac during "teaching free week" and I think I get my break at 1pm, so I might miss you all unfortunately tomorrow.
Cheers, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment