Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tutorial Question Session

Just wondering if anyone would like to got together Thursday morning to compare answers to the chapter 1 tutorial questions possible 9 or 10? I have an answer to each of them but a couple of them seem wrong so I would like to bounce ideas off someone or even work the questions through with anyone who hasn't had time to look at them yet.

Have a nice holiday tomorrow (for anyone who isn't currently bogged down in assignments amazingly early in the semester),

Michael.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael,

    I'm free for a little while from 10 tomorrow morning (Thursday). If you're around, I can meet you in the physics tea room. If not, don't worry too much!

    Cheers,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael and Kristen,
    I should be in the tearoom at 10. See you both there!

    ReplyDelete