Saturday, October 10, 2009

Micheal's Presentation

Hey all sorry this is a bit late. My presentation is planned for this Tuesday and the paper I'm reviewing is "Folding at the Speed Limit", a letter to nature from: Nature 423, 193-197 (8 May 2003) | doi:10.1038/nature01609. It's about the speeds at which proteins fold with time scales dependent on the size of the proteins in question.

This all said I am rather stressed at the moment as am trying to complete a computational physics assignment before tonight as well as preparing myself for my medical entry interview tomorrow and somewhere in the gaps preparing my presentation. I sadly I forgot I had all these things on when I agreed to do my presentation this week. Ross and Seth I was wondering if I needed to could I postpone my presentation to the last week where there is currently still a slot open? At the moment I would still like to do it this week and could probably do the finishing touches after my interview but I'm not really sure what sort of working state I will be in Monday night.

I will check the comments on this post for you responses and if need be I can make my presentation happen this week, I'm just worried I may not be able to put my best effort into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment